Amazon AWS IoT
AWS IoT is a platform that enables you to connect devices to AWS Services and other devices, secure data and interactions, process and act upon device data, and enable applications to interact with devices even when they are offline.
Register a new devices:
Create a new type:
Example LoRaWAN with the next parameters:
Complete the device registrations as the following example:
Completed. Now you have tour device registered on Amazon IoT Core.
Configure LORIOT output
Geting LORIOT configuration parameters
Click on the amazon IoT created device an go to interact
Create an access key ID:
- Create new user with username "loriot"; make sure the 'Generate an access key for each user' checkbox is checked.
- Security credetials will be created for this user. Click the 'show credentials' link and copy the displayed values into the fields in the form below. Download the credentials for backup.
- Go to the Permissions tab and click the Attach Policy button
- From the list of policies, select the 'AWSIoTDataAccess' and click the Attach Policy button.
- A new page should appear, confirming the attached policy.
Field LORIOT Application output parameters
- Endpoint Random String: aa3l6uaukgsfa-ats
- AWS Region: us-west-2
- Access key: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Secret access: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Viewing incoming data
Viewing received data:
Enter on the left tab Test, then you will get a connected message.
Subscribe to the topic # (means all topics)
Example of incoming messages: