RELEASE NOTES 27TH OF MAY, 2019
Welcome to Version 5.0, a major server update, which includes exciting new features and performance upgrades on both the back-end and front-end of our network server infrastructure.
➜ Version 5.0 sees the release of our refined user interface, which will be standard across all servers and new key features such as LoRaWAN Passive Roaming.
➜ New security layers added with two-factor authentication and an extra TLS authentication layer for enterprise-grade gateway security.
NETWORK SERVER 5.0
- LoRaWAN Passive Roaming (Private Servers only)
- Two Factor Authentication for Admin login
- Revised user password policy
- New server resources search
- Bug-fixes and improvements
- Redefined User Interface
- Navigation improvement with breadcrumbs
- New Network overview screen
- Network Gateway Deployment Map
- Reworked Gateway screen
- New Admin resource overview screens
- New Device Map
LORIOT GATEWAY SOFTWARE
- New Gateways supported
- RFI S
- Ursalink UG87
- Full support of US Channel Plans including CFList
- Gateway TLS authentication
- Gateway Private Key Infrastructure
- Improved statistics and charts
- Revised Application layout
- Introducing Multicast Device Custom Limits
- New WebSocket App
✔ We are very excited to bring you version 5.0 and we look forward to continuing to deliver further updates, improvements and new features!
INQUIRES ABOUT THE CHANGES
Please use our contact form to get in touch.
LORIOT 2020 Copyright