This section contains articles to support the configuration of a network and guides for available features.
What is a Network?
✔ Networks are simply a collection of LoRaWAN gateways, and provide an efficient environment to monitor and manage your gateways.
➜ When adding a new gateway, it needs to be assigned to a network, It can be either by itself or with a collection of other gateways.
➜ A typical method to group gateways into networks is by geographic location, model, client, or what ever structure works best for you.
➜ There are no restriction to how many gateways can be included in a network (as long as within account gateway limit), but each gateway can only belong to a single network.
- A group of gateways
- Defines location, model, status etc.
- Defines roaming
- Provides an overview to monitor and manage gateways
- Enables gateway provisioning
- Download gateway specific binary software
- Gateway location parameters
Examples of additional features:
- Enable / disable features
- Gateway data stream tap